2012 – PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
• All park entrants between ages of 12-65 entering park must pay a $2.00 gate fee or $5.00/vehicle (max 6 people). A $100.00 fine will be placed on all teams which are caught trespassing.
• No outside food or beverage allowed. No COOLERS are allowed on-site. Coordinators will be responsible for all their teams. A $100.00 fine will be placed on all teams which are caught with outside food/liquor. L.M.S. has the right to inspect all bags, etc.
• No open liquor allowed outside licensed areas. A $100.00 fine will be placed on all teams which are caught with liquor outside licensed areas.
• No vehicles allowed on diamonds or fields. Speed limit is 20km on all roadways.
• All pets must be kept on leash. No pets allowed inside hospitality centre. Please clean up after your pets.
• All park rules and league constitutions are enforced. Umpires enforce all park rules.
• Anyone damaging park property will be asked to leave the facility.
• Any excessive clean-up required after games/events will be charged a rate of $50.00/field clean-up.